Edu on Tour: Iberia 2015
WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO?
- Our mission: We support the emerging change in education around Spain & Portugal
- The challenge: Find outstanding initiatives, visit and talk about them. Have fun doing so and become leaders of change ourselves!
WHAT IS THIS EDU ON TOUR ABOUT?
- Supporting local education initiatives and activists
- Exchanging knowledge, tools, methods & skills around the topic of real learning
- Promoting positive ways of education and disseminate them to a broad public
- Gaining skills on how to trigger systemic change
- Experiencing new forms of learning, working and living.
Duration: 6 weeks
Location: Spain & Portugal
Expenses: For full time participants the program is for free. Expenses for travel, accommodation and food need to be covered by the participants.
EXPERIENCE OUR 6 WEEKS CONSCIOUS LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
1st week (September 14th 2015)
Focus: Team building, Skill building, Story sharing & Initiation to the journey
Experience: Leadership training, collective learning & empowerment, tools for action & change, overview and insights into the local social, political and educational situation
2nd week (September 21st 2015)
Focus: Preparation for the journey
Experience: Identification of outstanding initiatives, projects and people, plan route, form teams, set objectives and challenges, project management
3rd to 5th week (September 28th)
Focus: Small groups 'out in the wild', visiting the change in the world, fulfilling missions and learn to adapt to an unknown and changing environment
Experience: Visiting initiatives; making interviews, collecting stories, developing projects with schools and social entrepreneurs, co-creating education solutions; community living (self-organized process); facilitated reflection process
6th week (October 19th 2015)
Focus: Being a conscious leader, reflect your experience in community, share learnings and prepare next steps, build the glocal movement
Experience: Harvesting; reflection, production (video, book, stories), celebration, prepare the national conference on new education